PROTOTYPE

TADA! A NEW GUIDE FOR MY FAVORITE GAME, PROTOTYPE. I HAVE TO GO CLASS IN 15 MINUTES SO DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS BLOG BUT I JUST GOT ONE THING TO SAY "DON'T MISS THIS GAME". THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE SAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH ABOUT THIS IS GAME BUT TRUST ME GUYS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE. BEST POSSIBLE GAME OF THE YEAR, THAT'S FOR SURE. IF I GOT TO CHOSE A WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS GAME THEN I'LL CHOSE "MASTER PIECE" OR "NO WORDS".

BTW, I WATCHED DEATH NOTE LAST WEEKEND. WTF IS THAT ANIME?! OMG! ME AND MY BRO ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BY THE TIME WE FINISHED WATCHING IT. IT’S A GOOD THING THAT WE WATCHED IT CONTINUALLY OR ELSE WE WOULD HAVE GONE MAD BECAUSE OF CURIOSITY. IT DESERVES A NOBLE AWARD. M LUVIN IT.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW / DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE

3 comments:

  1. your guide was spelt wrongly on the pdf u made . its blogspot . and not blospot . i had to edit the link myself .but many people might find it difficult to come here to your blog . cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i know its misspelled, i recently found out. i usually copy & paste the copyrights section in all my guides so i never noticed blogspot is misspelled. sorry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted of Tom And Jerry Games.regularly

    ReplyDelete